Why join an Owner Managers Network Special Interest Group?
- The groups (OMNSIGS) are what drives the network, where the action happens and where the benefits are distributed. If you want free advice on a specific problem the best way is to ask the group or groups the have a special interest in the relevant topics. So if, for example, you have an employment law problem get advice from your fellow owner managers who have experience of that arena
- Each group has its own forums, a resource area for uploading shared content including video and podcasts, a members contact list allowing private secure conversations within the group, a group emailing facility.
- Members may join more than one group, influencing the debate within their own specialism whilst keeping up-to-date with other arenas of interest.
- If you want to write for the Owner Managers Network or be interviewed for video or audio content you should be a registered group member.
- Group members will be offered early booking and discounted rates for exhibiting at, speaking at, or attending OMN events and events organised by OMN partner organisations.
- Group members can contact OMN through their group leader with suggestions for content they would like to see covered or contribute themselves.
- The network will rarely contact the members. Group leaders however will keep members up to date with news, benefits and action alerts
- Group members will be offered discounted rates for professional services offered by third party suppliers. Everything from printer paper to succession planning
A forum for owner managers looking to grow their business
|Created: April 2016|